Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Sunday, October 05, 2008

SNL Strikes Again!

Saturday Night Live this weekend did a great parody of the Vice Presidential debate. When asked by Queen Latifah (playing Gwen Iffil) if she supported giving same-sex couples the same rights as heterosexual couples, Tina Fey (playing Gov. Sarah Palin) said,

You know, I would be afraid of where that would lead. I believe marriage is meant to be a sacred institution between two unwilling teenagers.

Brilliant--and brutal!

Update: Well, we have to include the video for this one. --Bell Curve

6 comments:

Raised By Republicans said...

Yes, I hooted pretty loudly at that one. In fact I laughed so much I had to rewind the DVR and watch the next segment over again.

Dr. Strangelove said...

Bell Curve: I linked to the video already. Personally, I prefer text links as the video links sometimes make the page load awkwardly or stagger when scrolled. But I must admit they look nice when it works. And of course I only linked the official site, not hulu.

Raised By Republicans said...

"...But from a very young age my two favorite loves were always Jews and Cuban food..."

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Dr. S -- I won't mess with your posts any more.

I also love Biden's lines. For example:

"Because, look, I LOVE John McCain. He is one of my dearest friends. But, at the same time, he’s also dangerously unbalanced. I mean, let’s be frank, John McCain — and again, this is a man I would take a bullet for — is bad at his job and is mentally unstable. As my mother would say, 'God love him, but he’s a raging maniac...' and a dear, dear friend."

Anonymous said...

But as a side note on the whole video bit - that hulu link apparently only works in the States. Don't worry though, we found it through t'other site, and giggled our little heads off. Only problem is that it's so hard to tell the difference between Tina Fey and Sarah Palin...

Dr. Strangelove said...

Bell Curve,

Sorry... I was just being bitchy this morning. Please continue to mess with my posts. I really do appreciate it. Thanks for adding the video.