Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Senior Moments

OK, remember when McCain got confused about whether he was talking about Spain or Mexico?  Well, he's had another senior moment.  This time he addressed a crowd as "My Fellow Prisoners."  Oops.  Sarah Palin was behind him and gave look like he just farted but tries not to show any reaction.  


John McCain's age is about to become an issue in the campaign at exactly the wrong moment for him.  Is this a symptom of the stress of a long campaign dragging him down?  Given how much a stay in the White House ages its occupants, can McCain survive a victory on November 4?  Can we survive a Palin Presidency?

4 comments:

Bert Q. Slushbrow, Sr. said...

Good find! ;)

Dr. Strangelove said...

I saw no reaction from Palin whatsoever in the clip. I wonder if she even heard it...

The Law Talking Guy said...

I saw her sour look. I was told about this at work by a colleague.

Raised By Republicans said...

Yeah Bert, I wonder how I heard about this?