Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

John McCain Made The Cover of Rolling Stone

Here is a link to a great article on John McCain that's on the cover of Rolling Stone.


The best quotation is this:

Dramesi, who went on to serve as chief war planner for U.S. Air Forces in Europe and commander of a wing of the Strategic Air Command, was not surprised. "McCain says his life changed while he was in Vietnam, and he is now a different man," Dramesi says today. "But he's still the undisciplined, spoiled brat that he was when he went in."
You can't buy publicity like that!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I referenced this article in a previous comment. It is long, be so worth the read. If you read the Rolling Stone article, you won't need to read anything else about the McCain. It pretty much tells it all, even if it is with a slant.

Raised By Republicans said...

Sorry for the repeat US West. I should have guessed a two week old article would have been mentioned before now.

Anonymous said...

No big deal. I am glad you put it up and center! It might have e-mailed around and thought I posted it.

Anonymous said...

No big deal. I am glad you put it up and center! It might have e-mailed around and thought I posted it.