Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Monday, September 08, 2008

An Interesting Take

I soon have to give a workshop on presentation skills. One of my co-workers sent me a link to a blog about presentations. It is a nonpolitical blog. But take a look at how he analyzes the visial aspects of Jon McCain's speech. It is sort of interesting. And it is something that has struck me for a long time.

Whoever his image consutant is, he needs a new one.

Then scroll down and read his take on Obama's speech. That is really interesting!

4 comments:

Raised By Republicans said...

There have been several TV ads that McCain has run where I thought that the images didn't match the message or were poorly chosen. I've commented on them already.

There are some rumblings about the ineffectiveness of Obama's ads but you have to admit they are better produced than McCain's.

The Law Talking Guy said...

It is indeed unfortunate that there will be no big speeches between now and the election.

Anonymous said...

Ads are one thing, but to put your guy in front of a green screen and make him look yellow is quite unwise!

The Law Talking Guy said...

When most of your supporters still use black and white TVS, what does it matter?