Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Congratulations Dr. Strangelove

Hi Everybody,


We had some good news in our little blog circle and since no one else is going to make a big deal about it, I will.  Dr. Strangelove and his partner were married on Saturday.  I am proud to say I know them both and they are both wonderful people, good friends and made for each other.  

They are also going to be the favorite uncles of Law Talking Baby as soon LTB figures out that they have a KILLER collection of Star Wars memorabilia!  Oh, and they'll let her complain about her parents without ratting her out.  

Anyway, congratulations to you both!  I wish you two many years of happiness together.

4 comments:

Dr. Strangelove said...

Thanks, Raised by Republicans! I'm married... You know, I think it still hasn't quite hit me yet. Every time someone says "congratulations!" I feel the urge to look behind me to see who they must be talking to. But one thing is for sure: I am very happy! And the wedding was wonderful. There is precious little enough love in this world... We must celebrate it where we can.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! Have a great honeymoon! Where you all going?

Anonymous said...

They already LTB's favorite uncles. :o)

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

I said it on the day, but you should have it in writing too:

Congratulations!!!

ps you both looked absolutely gorgeous too :-)