Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Greed and baseball

I know it has very little to do with politics, but it has a lot to do with greed. I'm pissed at baseball's selling out. I suspect there will be a tidal wave of disgust for this and it will never get off the ground. Is nothing sacred anymore? Please complain by e-mailing MLB and telling them how stupid this is.

Um, since this is a politics blog first and foremost, I want to refer readers to this Reuters article which discusses the slaps on the wrist two people who KILLED Iraqi prisoners received. Is there any accountability at all? The answer is: No.*

------------------
*This is also a Simpsons reference. We need more of these.

No comments: