Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Thursday, August 14, 2008

HRC To Be Put In Nomination

The
NYT
is reporting that HRC's name will be put in nomination at the convention. This was apparently negotiate between HRC and the Obama campaign. This is said to "honor her historic campaign" and is believed to alleviate anger that many rock-solid HRC supporters still harbor. It may not be a bad idea. It will give her a very public podium to throw her full support to Obama by turning over her delegates and making a public display of party unity.

6 comments:

The Law Talking Guy said...

I heard that. I think that's good for the party. Now, will Bill Clinton do his part???

Dr. Strangelove said...

Well, now that it has been announced, it must be done. I hope it comes off well.

Raised By Republicans said...

"Now, will Bill Clinton do his part???"

Don't hold your breath.

My latest theory about why Bill hates Obama so much is that he saw getting Hillary elected as more HIS accomplishment/legacy than hers. Obama ruined his legacy and now Obama is going to pay.

Dr. Strangelove said...

I also hope the convention puts an end to the Clinton-bashing around here. But I'm not holding my breath on that either.

Raised By Republicans said...

I'll stop bashing the Clintons when they do something really high profile to help Obama. So far it's been all about retiring their debt.

When the Clintons step up, I'll stand down.

The Law Talking Guy said...

We need to see Bill, Hillary, Al [Gore], and Barack all holding up their hands together in a victory sign, along with whoever the VP nominee will be.