Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Taste of Crow

I could not resist posting this picture. For those of us with bitter memories of how she helped steal the 2000 presidential election for Bush, this was one the sweetest images from Tuesday night. In so many ways, it represents the end of an ugly career.


[As her husband looks on, Kathleen Harris concedes a crushing defeat (61%/38%) in her attempt to unseat Bill Nelson (D-FL)]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good riddance!

And Blackwell (her counterpart in Ohio in 2004) was similarly defeated for the Governorship in Ohio.

But he may have stolen the OH-15 on his way out the door.

I hope they feel rotten! 

// posted by RBR

Anonymous said...

Good riddance, indeed! I hope she rots in hell. 

// posted by Anonymous