Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Monday, November 13, 2006

RbR is famous!

Well, not really. But his "picture" is now featured prominently on the ultra-popular liberal blog Eschaton. Kind of cool to know that Atrios is getting something from our little site. (Make no mistake about it, that's our picture) I don't know why he did it, and doesn't seem to be mentioning us ...

Hmmm, must be a problem with my browser. Oh well, as you were.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see it. 

// posted by RBR

Anonymous said...

Me neither.  

// posted by Stranger...

Anonymous said...

Me neither 

// posted by LTG