Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Friday, January 16, 2009

Pardon me

I was watching some of Arlen Specter's and Jeff Sessions' questioning of Holder and pious statements about pardons. This is a wondeful day for these hearings. Because we know that, as we speak, Bush is preparing to release his own list of secret eleventh hour pardons. These will probably be even more sweeping pardons, perhaps for all the torturers in his government. Certainly they will be slimier. Can't wait for crow to be served in the Senate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read so many artiсleѕ or reviews on the toρiс of the
blogger loveгs exceрt thіѕ paragгaph iѕ genuinely a nice paгagгaph,
kеep it uρ.

Alѕo νіsit my wеb blоg .

.. howtobuyandsellcars1.com