Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Sunday, January 04, 2009

No Bill for Commerce

Bill Richardson has been un-nominated for Secretary of Commerce. Apparently there is a grand jury investigating Richardson for improper dealings with a construction company. This now re-opens a plum spot in the upcoming Obama administration. I wonder who Obama will ask?

2 comments:

Raised By Republicans said...

I heard on MSNBC that Obama has left open the possibility that Richardson would join the cabinet should he be cleared of any wrongdoing. With that in mind, I would expect Commerce to be filled with a care-taker Secretary.

Anonymous said...

Whomever the replacement nominee is, let's hope it isn't a senator. We can't afford to loose more of those.