Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Monday, November 03, 2008

Monday Night Football

If you're looking for a team to root for tonight, may I suggest the Steelers? Go Big Ben!

(This will probably be the only time I ever link to the Washington Times)

Update: The Steelers win, 23-6. Total blowout. The Redskins tried everything to make it a game, but nothing worked.

Also, the Steelers' quarterback was half white (Ben Roethlisberger in the first half) and half black (Byron Leftwich in the second half). Cool, huh?

4 comments:

The Law Talking Guy said...

Are you trying to screw with my fantasy team??

Anonymous said...

I have Roethlisberger on mine. I needed 10 points to win my matchup. He'll give me 7, since he got hurt at the end of the first half. Grr.

The Law Talking Guy said...

It sucks for my fantasy football team, but I'll take the hit.

REDSKINS GOT CRUSHED!!!!

Raised By Republicans said...

GO PACK GO!