Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Obama Pre Caucus Ad

I just saw an Obama ad on my TV. He concluded with something like this:

"I'm reminded every day that I'm not a perfect man. And I won't be a perfect President. But I will listen to you and I will listen when I've made mistakes....So please come out to the Caucus. Not just for me but for you and for the country we hope we can have..."

That's why Obama is so much more popular in Iowa and New Hampshire where people have actually seen him than he is in places where the campaigns haven't arrived yet (and in the case of California, may never arrive). He exudes an air of intelligence and confidence without being arrogant. His positive attitude is a HUGE difference between him and Edwards and his energy is much better than Clinton's.

No comments: