Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Friday, April 30, 2004

More On the Iraq Torture Story

Law Talking Guy said he still can't find information, especially the photos, on the net. I'm surprised but here are some ideas. First, look beyond the American media. CBS and CNN are rolling over for the Bush Administration on this one.

Politiken (a Danish paper) had several photos posted yesterday but now only has two grainy and dark photos.
Same story, more or less, for the BBC (see link on this blog).
I couldn't find anything on Die Zeit's website but my German isn't as good as my Danish so I'm not as familiar with that website and may have missed it.

The British paper The Guardian with well known pro-Labour bias has a number of stories on the subject including reports (also reported in the Danish press) that Amnesty International is announcing that this is not an isolated incident. The Guardian also has a story detailing the lack of coverage by the American media.

No comments: