Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Monday, April 12, 2004

Inconceivable!

Very good first post, RbR. Way to kick off this fledgling operation. I also love it when you use the word "inconceivable". Reminds me of "The Princess Bride". But I digress...

Since you are suggesting that the War on Terror should be fought differently, how should it then be fought? We can certainly try to root out Al Qaeda cells in the U.S., but we can't exactly do that in other countries without declaring war on those countries, right? I guess we could put pressure on them to take care of the problem themselves. Is that what you would propose? It certainly wouldn't cost us $87 billion either...

No comments: