Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

National Popular Vote Update

I could only find one source where the Kindergarten Governor explains himself on vetoing the NPV bill, and here it is. The explanation is, as you might have guessed, nonsense:

This is counter to the tradition of our great nation which honors states rights and the unique pride and identity of each state
He also added that it "disregards the will of a majority of Californians", which is not nonsense, but probably wrong.

Anyway, thought you all might like to know. I have tried calling the Governor's office but couldn't get through -- I'll try again later.

No comments: