Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Monday, April 17, 2006

In case you were wondering ...

what Comedy Central asked South Park not to put on the air, here it is.

Update: Meh, it seems to have been taken down. If I can find a more permanent version, I'll post that. Until then, here's a clip from the original South Park where Mohammed was depicted.



Update 2: Now it appears that the "uncensored" version was a fake. This site has details, along with the fake clip, if you want to take a look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bell Curve. That's more offensive to Family Guy than anything else. I've always suspected the writers for that show were manatees - now I know the truth. 

// posted by Raised By Republicans

Anonymous said...

Yeah ... Cartman, with his undying hatred of Family Guy in this episode, kind of reminded me of ... you. 

// posted by Bell Curve

Anonymous said...

Well is sure bugs someone. I tried to watch it and got this, "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

 

// posted by uswest