Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Monday, February 13, 2006

Wikipedia-The new Propoganda Front

OK, here is the latest from Beltwayland. Congressional aides have been caught editing Wikipedia entries in order to revmove unseemly comments about their Congresspeople or to add unseemly comments about the opposition. Apparently, Wikipedia editors caught on and blocked IP addresses from Congress.

We tend to reference Wikipedia a lot on this blog. This an important resource. But we may have to make sure we cross-check Wikipedia information.

1 comment:

Dr. Strangelove said...

Yes, one should cross-reference Wikipedia information. One should really cross-reference everything. I try not to write on this blog about anything I hear about on NPR or read in the newspaper that I haven't found corroborated by at least one other source. And if it's a random website on the, "net of a million lies," then maybe a third source is required. But of course I do not always succed, though :-)