Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Absurdity . . . AGAIN

I have been listening to almost daily reports about the situation in New Orleans. But this one from the Guardian just takes the cake.

People in New Orleans can't even get medical care! It is like a 3rd world country down there and we just gave our last M*A*S*H Unit to Pakistan.

The Pentagon has something like a $400 billion budget allocation and they can't help provide medical field units to our own people? See, this is why I get angry over the military budget. I am sorry, but that is just too screwed up.

No comments: