Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Onion

(sigh) All I ever do anymore is post articles from the Onion. But what do you want? It's funny. And I have two. First, this one:

Evangelical Scientists Refute Gravity With New 'Intelligent Falling' Theory

This is interesting because to scientists* like Dr. Strangelove and myself, this is what Intelligent Design sounds like. You should read the Onion's article and then read an introduction to Intelligent Design somewhere (I don't have a good link yet).

Then, just for a quick laugh:

Genie Grants Scalia Strict Constructionist Interpretation Of Wish

----------------
*Are mathematicians scientists? Discuss.

No comments: