Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Monday, November 08, 2004

Ironic Times

If you're unfamiliar with the Ironic Times, I recommend checking it out. Two highlights from this week:

My Turn by Senator John Kerry

My fellow Americans, now that the recent demonstration of our universally admired and respected democratic process has reached its final and conclusive culmination, let me just say, simply, that I pledge and promise to do all and everything I can to help restore, return, and bring back to the public discourse, as well as the community conversation, a sense, or at least an impression of, civility, courtesy, cordiality and, most of all, brevity. Thank you.

(Sen. Kerry's remarks were edited for reasons of space.)

and also a great table entitled "Top Reasons Why Democrats Should Not Commit Suicide", which I won't reproduce here. Go check it out.

No comments: