Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wow

I just heard Glenn Beck on the radio doing an ad for Coventry Health Insurance. Glenn Beck is taking money from a health insurance company to do ads for them. Please keep this in mind whenever he says anything at all about health insurance reform - it has to color anything he says, right?

A quick search of the internet shows nothing about this. Has anyone else heard it? I wish I were recording this so that I could post it on YouTube.

4 comments:

Pombat said...

Can we spell "vested interest"?

He's the horrible little cretin with the spiky-ish blond-ish hair that Jon Stewart was talking about recently isn't he? With the clips of his exposes of the awfulness of the health system against the recent clips of him denying reform is needed? You could always email the Daily Show to make sure they see it?...

Dr. Strangelove said...

Intellectual dishonesty from the radical right? Say it ain't so!

Raised By Republicans said...

I don't think it's that surprising that Fox News is violating journalistic ethics.

But yes, someone should make a big stink about this right now.

The Law Talking Guy said...

Talk to Huffington Post.