Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Friday, August 14, 2009

Rising Fears of Political Violence On Right Update

I just thought I would post a link to this story I saw on ABC.com. The secret service is growing alarmed at the rise of direct threats to President Obama from protestors at these anti-health care demonstrations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what their first clue was...maybe the guys standing around with guns holstered to their sides? id you know, that during the campaign, when Obama was in Texas, and I think he was in Austin, there were 20,000 people at the rally, and the secret service sent most of the police home or told them to go, many of the SS went away, they said, seems like a pretty calm crowd...they did this is freaking Texas! They minimized security at a presidential campaign rally for a black man in Texas...that is beyond retarded, with apologies to Forrest Gump. WW