Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Friday, September 07, 2007

Ring of Endless Light

My favorite author of books for young adults, Madeleine L'Engle, died yesterday. Her books inspired me as much as any teacher. This is my blog equivalent of a moment of silence.











"I wrote because I wanted to know what everything was about. My father, before I was born, had been gassed in the first World War, and I wanted to know why there were wars, why people hurt each other, why we couldn't get along together, and what made people tick. That's why I started to write stories."
--Madeleine L'Engle (1918 - 2007)

No comments: