Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hip Hop Hearings

I am not kidding. Apparently, the House Energy and Commerce committee is holding hearings about bad words in music. Shades of Tipper Gore. This is not what the Democratic majority was elected to do. Printable words of my own are hard to find.

3 comments:

Raised By Republicans said...

No Kidding! I'm going to write my Congressman right now.

Dr. Strangelove said...

When the Republicans block progress on any important issue, I suppose this is the sort of idiocy Congress engages in. Idle politicians are the Devil's playthings.

Dr. Strangelove said...

(Note how I disingenuously blame the Republicans for the Democrats' stupid hearing...)