Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hackett

LTG and others will like The Daily Show's treatment of Paul Hackett (click on "Couldn't Hackett"). Unfortunately, you need Internet Explorer to make the most of the viewing.

The best line?

I got mugged the other day... and this bum was beating me with a bottle. And I said, you know what? I'm going to sit back and wait for him to accidentally hit himself with the bottle. Sure enough, he did! I mean, I was unconscious, but I think I won that battle.
Needs to be seen, so check it out.

2 comments:

Dr. Strangelove said...

Very funny. Stick around to the end to see the fake ads for "Hackett for Senate." Hackett does a great, straight-faced job of parodying political ads. My favorite line, "I support the environment. That's why I'm standing in front of a river."

Anonymous said...

That river thing was my favorite part too!

But before we all jump on the Paul Hacket pitty express let's remember that this guy was badly mismanagig his campaign and that he had far less name recognition beyond the bloggosphere than most of his fans (I'm one - I donated to his campaign just a few days before he pulled out - D'OH!) are willing to admit.  

// posted by Raised By Republicans