Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday Levity

A little bit of humor before the long weekend.

Jimmy Kimmel, on David Paterson shaving his beard:

"This makes Governor Paterson the first governor to get rid of his beard since former New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey filed for divorce."
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

4 comments:

The Law Talking Guy said...

If I were legally blind, I wouldn't want to shave every day. Just me.

Raised By Republicans said...

And if you had his approval/disapproval ratings, would want someone else to do it for you?

Raised By Republicans said...

No straight razors please...

The Law Talking Guy said...

McGreevey should have had a lover in Argentina. Then the GOP would have let him keep his job, right?