Bell Curve The Law Talking Guy Raised by Republicans U.S. West
Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Dark Prince Novak

This maybe an odd question, but why has Novak not been implicated more overtly in the Wilson Affaire? Both Newsweek and the NYT place him firmly in the information flow that went between the White House and the news world, yet he was never called before a grand jury. Some web traffic indicates that he may have been the one to drop the dime on Miller and thus, there was no need to call him to the grand jury.

I guess I bring this up because it really bugs me that the guy who actually revealed the name to the world walks around untouched. And I have listened to and read report after report about this whole affair and he is merely mentioned with no real explanation. He's such a fink.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea. He repeatedly says that he will "explain all" about his involvement once the case is concluded but given his reputation as right wing errand boy, I have my doubts.

We'll only find out what really happened if the Democrats can get control of one of the housees of Congress in 2006. 

// posted by Raised By Republicans

Anonymous said...

Novak probably just told everything he knew: that Libby was his source. But he probably isn't going to be a good witness against Libby. That may be one reason why they didn't charge Libby with more than lying. 

// posted by LTG

Anonymous said...

I thought Rove was his source. 

// posted by Bell Curve

Dr. Strangelove said...

Novak cited "two senior administration officials" as sources. One is believed to be Karl Rove. The other is not known.